Search

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Did you know that Bum Bitches come from planet Bum? Cuz Nicki did...



I heart me some Nicki Minaj, I do.  HOWEVER, sister face needs to stop w/ the multitasking next time she tries to spout off a four minute response to whoever these "Bum Bitches from Planet Bum" (her words, not mine, although I'm totally stealing it)  happen to be.  Did you not see that PBS special on how nobody in the world can actually multitask? True story.  I was listening to a story about it on NPR the other day, too, so it GOSTA be the truth.  That reminds me, where the hell did I put my headphones..... I wonder if I put them in my bag w/ my ipod, cuz I think I lost it last week.... Oh yeah, I wanted to check my bag for those AA batteries I just bought too... And I totally meant to call... Wait- shit, SEE!

AHEM.  Like I was saying, who's gonna take you seriously when it takes you 9.5 days to cut a bitch?  The lesson here: if you're gettin' thrown some mega shade, fuck a bitch up w/ the quickness.  Nobody wants to have to wait for the smack down, mmmkay?  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive