Search

Sunday, April 11, 2010

And THIS is why I heart Lady Gaga

Mama Monster strikes again... Peep this shit out:
Gaga was at the Intercontinental Hotel in Adelaide, Australia, when she walked past the ballroom where the reception was in full swing. ­Courtney, a big fan, spotted her and screamed: ‘Wow! It’s Lady Gaga.’
A guest said: ‘Gaga looked across at Courtney and put her hands up to her face in a camera-clicking mime, as if to say, ‘Do you want your photo taken with me?’ Of course Courtney said yes and Lady Gaga came in, kissed her on the cheek and happily posed for pictures. She lined up with the bride and her flower girls for an unforgettable ­photo.’
Later that night, Gaga caught up with the wedding party again in the bar. ‘She shouted, ‘everyone, a round of drinks,’ said a friend. And her parting shot for the couple before she finally left was: ‘Have good sex!’”

WTF, I would have DIED!  Okay, Gags.  Get your ass over here, and take pics w/ ME.  Are you kidding me?  I would absolutely rent a tux for that.  What am I saying, I'd rent the damn wedding dress for that shit.  Hello, Men's Warehouse?  Are you there?

via Gaga Daily (yes i go to gagadaily.com DAILY, and no I don't wanna talk about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive