Search

Friday, April 9, 2010

Gweneth Paltrow hates everybody. True story.


Alright so maybe not EVERYBODY.  I've seen that show w/ Mark Bittman, Mario Batalli, and that spanish chick that I can't figure out who the hell she is.  They travel around Europa in their drop top Benzies, drink fabulous wine, and watch Gwennie Gwen Gwen sneer at, and try to control vomiting on, regional delicacies.

Dumb snooty bitches. I hope your car gets a flat tire, and your wine is corked, and they serve nothing but McDonald's in Europe for the rest of your trip.

What are you staring at? I am NOT jealous.















Okay, maybe I am................................................. SHUT UP.

Any-jealousrantcauseshe'skindafabulous, Gwen talked smack earlier this month about a former bestie (Madge, most likely) and now she's doggin' on the food in Nashville, TN in her interview w/ Harper's Bizarre.

I have to say, though, she looks pretty smokin' hot in some of these pics... Read the whole interview HERE...


via Harper Bizarre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive