Search

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Robyn has 3 albums to release this year...



Earlier last week, I posted the new slammah-jamnah "Fembot" by Robyn. The first album is it to be titled Body Talk Pt 1, and will feature 8 new tracks from Robyn, including ‘Fembot’ and ‘Dance Hall Queen’, produced by Diplo. Royksopp, Klas Ahlund, long-time collaborator Kleerup and more are also on board.
Says the baddest bitch in pop about her upcoming THREE albums, "I got all these great songs so why not? It’s been 5 years since Robyn and I didn’t want to wait with a release until they are all recorded, so I decided to start putting them out right away. I also can’t wait to play live again and this enables me to tour and record at the same time. I just want to keep making music."
 Body Talk Pt 1 is set to be released on June 7, 2010 w/ the single 'Dance on my Own' releasing the same day.  Beyond excited, it's been waaaaaaaaay too long, Roby-poo!  Imma TEAR. IT . UP. WAITFORIT.

via FactMag (thanks Squish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive