Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHUT THE FUCK UP, Ke¢ha.

 I just- I can't- I don't know if- WTF?  SERIOUSLY,  Ke¢ha? SERIOUSLY?

"I went to past-life regression therapy and I'm pretty sure I was JFK (John F. Kennedy). He said I was a really successful American man who was assassinated. So who else could it be?" -Ke$ha

Okay. JFKReally? So your second time around was spent as THIS? As the crusty shit stuck on the bottom of Lady Gaga's boot after stomping through the West Village on Halloween SLASH trash-talking FAIL of a pop-star hobag? THAT's how JKF came back?  Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....

Lesson for us all? You become President. You cheat. You become KE¢HA 

Watch it, Tiger. That karma shit's BITCH.

Posted by MrP

2 comments:

  1. I was juuuust going to send this to you and BAM you had posted it already. Too on top of the news here buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over it, maaayne...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive